Bu xəbəri paylaş
Date: 1 - 5 September
Start time: 12 : 00 PM
End time: 6 : 00 PM
Deadline: 20 August
Duration: 30 hours
Delivery: Online using Zoom
Fee: 1200 - 1500 AZN
IMPERIAL ENGLISH AZERBAIJAN (IEAZ), THE ONLY OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE IN AZERBAIJAN OF IMPERIAL ENGLISH UNITED KINGDOM (IEUK), ACCREDITED BY THE BRITISH COUNCIL, ANNOUNCES THE BRITISH TESOL LEVEL 5 (CELTA) CERTIFICATE TRAINING FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS BASED ON NEW INNOVATIVE METHODOLOGIES AND APPROACHES.
The British Tesol Level 5 (CELTA) training program is designed specifically to apply new innovative methodologies, approaches, pedagogies, assessment in English language teaching to improve English Language subject teaching skills.
The overall duration of the training is 30 hours (minimum), which includes hybrid learning (live workshops on Zoom) and 5 modules:
Language Awareness & Skills
Teaching Skills (including Teaching Practice component)
Teaching in Different Circumstances
Methods and Approaches
The seminars will be delivered by Mr. Rafael Salguero, Deputy Director of Birmingham College, Academic Director of Imperial English UK, Ms. Ali Breen, Master Teacher Trainer – TESOL, Mr. Matt Kendrick, Director of Studies and teacher trainer experience Mrs. Dani Helms, Expert in developing English curriculum and traning.
After successful completion of the training programme participants will be awarded a Digital e-Certificate by OCN West Midlands UK, regulated by Ofqual (The UK Government Regulated Awarding Body)
Part 1: Pedagogy skills theory & background reading (with assessment tasks and a learner written essay on the module)
Part 2: Essay of 1700-2000 words
Part 3: Teaching Practice
• Minimum 90 minutes (recording accepted) to minimum 5 students per class
• Minimum 45 minutes peer observations
• Minimum 1 activity that shows evidence of participant skills in materials development
A class / learner profile, lesson plan, copy of materials used in the lesson and self-reflection/evaluation of the lesson.
1. Teaching experience and qualification ~
• have been teaching English amounting to at least 380 hours over the last 2 years. (employment references / and a personal statement required).
• have a minimum undergraduate diploma qualification or equivalent/higher.
2. English language requirement ~
• ESOL Level 2 or IELTS 6.0 equivalent.
Gain practical teaching tips and share valuable experience with qualified UK / Partner trainers.