Bu xəbəri paylaş
AGAMAcommunications group and GROU agency presentWCFDavos – Davos communication forum– to be held in Kiev September 4, 2015.
How communication promotes understanding: between states, between government and business, between different society groups? What is the key to efficient dialog? How technological and social changes and trends influence our communication? Participants of WCFDavosKyiv will discuss these issues at the second annual session focusing on ’The New Communications: state, business, media and community’.
WCFDavos in Kievinvites those whorecognize communication as a strategic investment in the development of the country, society or the company. CEOs from business and state authorities, NGOs, media, as well as communication professionals, will meet leading Ukrainian and foreign experts to discuss global trends and challenges in communications.
Speakers of the WCFDavos in Kyiv:
• Ted Whiteside, acting Assistant Secretary General for Public Diplomacy (NATO);
• Dmytro Shymkiv, deputy head of the Presidential Administration of Ukraine;
• Gianni Catalfamo, the head of Digital & Social Media Leadership boutique cc: catalfamo (Italy);
• Andy Hunder, President of the American Chamber of Commerce;
• Dmytro Kuleba, Ambassador-at-large of the Ministry of International Affairs of Ukraine;
• Anna Derevyanko, CEO of the European Business Association
• Tetyana Pushnova, Executive Producer of Ukraine Today;
• Yevhen Hlibovytsky, partner of pro.mova, media expert;
• Natalia Zabolotna, director of National Art and Culture Museum Complex ‘Mystetskyi Arsenal’
and other government officials, CEOs and opinion leaders.
ForumAgenda includes five key sessions:
1. The Global Dialogue in the new geopolitical realities. Public diplomacy
2. The Government and business: stable communication partnership
3. Innovations and communications: prolific cooperation
4. The media in a polarized society: part of the problem or solution?
5. Cultural diplomacy – the way to mutual understanding
The cost of participation in the plenary sessions of the Forum and panels: early bird (until July 25) – Euro 120, the standard price – Euro 140.
Special discounts are available:
• For the second ticket purchase – 5 %
• For the members of UAPR, EBA, IAMI and ACC– 10%.
Forum supported by: AGAMA communications, Ekonomika Communication Hub, the magazine «Focus», Platfor.ma, LІGABiznesІnform, European Business Association (EBA), American Chamber of Commerce (ACC), kmbs (Kyiv-Mohyla Business School), Ukrainian Association of Public Relations (UAPR), International Association of Marketing Initiatives (IAMI), Communication agency RED Communications (Azerbaijan), consulting company ‘PR Institute’ (Belarus), PG Communications Kazakhstan/Press Club (Kazakhstan), an independent agency of Public Relations ‘Communication and consultants’ (Lithuania) and others.
Organization: GROU: Reputation Management and Public Affairs.